How To Create Your Personal AXIS Web Account
Article ID: 1467
Article Type: General System
This article describes how to create your personal AXIS Web account to access the Secure File Transfer Utility and other restricted items on the web site.
It is important to understand what the difference is between an AXIS license and an AXIS web account. AXIS web accounts are used for accessing restricted areas of our website, downloading our software, opening support requests, and activating an AXIS license. AXIS licenses are required to open AXIS. .
If you would like to be able to use our software with an AXIS license, an AXIS web account is not a pre-requisite. You can request an AXIS license from your company's AXIS license administrator. If you require assistance identifying your company's license administrator, you may contact us.
To create your personal AXIS web account:
- Your email address must already exist in our records. If it does not then please contact AXIS Support with the following information:
- Your full name
- Company and division
- Business address
- Direct phone extension
- Any previous company from where you may have been registered
- When your email address is registered, click here to create an account.
- Complete the account registration form.
To maintain the integrity of the Secure File Transfer Utility and the confidentiality of the files transferred, it is imperative that your account is never shared with anyone. If confidentiality of your password is compromised, please change your password immediately. Failure to keep your account confidential and secure may result in its cancellation, which will make it necessary for you to create a new account.
- Verify your email address by clicking the link sent to you by automatic email.
- Click the Continue button to proceed and log in to the utility.
- Note the Forgotten Password recovery link on the login page.
- Contact AXIS Support if you have any problems creating your account.